Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mady's First Ballet Class

I came down with the flu last Friday night - it was kind of funny since on Friday I was reading a post about the "pandemic flu" going around and feeling how grateful I was that I remembered to get my flu shot this year. Well, apparently the flu shot wasn't that good this year because I am still quite sick - body aches, fever, sinus trouble, cough, etc. - even went to the doctor since the virus got in my eyes - he said I had a mild case!!! Anyway, I didn't let it stop me from taking Mady to her first ballet class on Saturday - she was so excited! Here are the pictures and a video. I really think she liked it and I really liked the teacher and the fact that she is teaching them the basics and fundamentals. She spent a lot of time just stretching with them and showing them how to put their feet. The video clip shows the most high energy part of the class - by the end they were really ready to jump and prance across the dance floor. I have no idea why this text is underlined - chock it up to all the sudafed - don't have the energy to fix it (fixed it!).






3 comments:

Jill said...

I'm glad you are finally getting over this awful flu...and that you made it to ballet still! OMG, that video was just TOO CUTE! Little Maddy jumping around and concentrating so hard on her tip-toes! Hee hee!

Tania Shaw said...

I'm sorry about the flu!

That was absolutely adorable! I loved it :) I can't wait for ballet!

Anonymous said...

Well said.