Yellow is Noah's favorite word now and it is so cute! I can hear him right now in the bath saying "I want yellow," but it sounds more like "Iwanyewo." His words are still kind of running together, but he is trying out many new words. This weekend we went to the Oakland Zoo and he said "Tiger" and of course "Roar" when we saw the tigers. Noah also had a blast on the carousel, riding 4 times, while Madelyn road all the other rides.
Madelyn is really enjoying her ballet class. Last weekend they started to learn how to leap, which was fun. I also officially signed Madelyn up for Kindergarten yesterday, so she is very excited about that. Her pre-school teacher told me she even made an announcement about it to her class, apparently she makes an announcement every day in class - she is quite the little reporter.
I changed the settings on this blog so anyone (you don't need a blogger/google account) can leave a comment, so leave a comment so I know if anyone's visiting this site or checking out our albums. I should have new pictures soon and a video of Mady reading to Noah - I love quiet time. Time is just flying by - I can't believe it is the middle of April.
3 comments:
I am reading it! Since I don't work with you anymore, I need to get my updates :)
Jen
The kids are so cute! I love Mady's new ballet skirt! I can't wait to see her perform : )
I love Yellow!! So cute!!
Post a Comment