I took some video of Noah riding our little train. The kids both love this train set that Josh bought when Mady was about one and a half. Noah has just recently really figured out how to ride it, but sometimes gets muddled up in the process as you will see in "part 2" of the video.
Noah has been pretty sick since the end of last week. I think he caught a stomach bug and has just not recovered. Once his little system gets off balance, it is really difficult to get him back on track. I feel like I have done a million loads of laundry in the last few days. I feel so bad for him. He looks so sad every time he "goes," like it surprises him every time. Poor little guy.
So, below is a picture of the kids huddled under a blanket watching TV together. I guess I am selfish, but I just love it when both kids sit QUIETLY TOGETHER - even if it is in front of the TV. Quiet moments are just so rare in our house.
1 comment:
I am so amazed at how big he's getting, so independent and not even 2!!!
Cute photos and I really hope that Noah feels better soon!
Post a Comment