We made another trip to dillon beach weekend before last - sad to report that it wasn't the perfect day at the beach, but we are still happy we went. It was more fun than not and Madelyn had a blast getting her feet wet. Tiva even played fetch in the surf.
Last weekend we did a lot of work on the house - Josh finished the bathroom trim, we did some touch up painting, and just some general maintenance. The kids even got into the action and did some work around the yard - Madelyn is working with a socket wrench and Noah has on his "work gloves."
Mady and I both got haircuts last week. We had so much fun and had a girls night out together. For so long she has resisted getting her hair cut and then when she found out I was going to get mine cut one evening, she couldn't resist the opportunity for a girl's night out. I really like how it turned out.
Mady starts Kindergarten in the first week in September! I can't believe it is here already. Noah will be 2 on Sunday! I think he hit the "terrible twos" a few months ago, so I can't imagine what he has in store for us next!
I can't resist posting some art work here - the kids are just amazing me with their work:
I guess that is all for now.
2 comments:
What a darling little girl Mady is! I absolutely LOVE her new haircut! So cute with the curls. I'm very excited to hear about her first day at school and even more excited to celebrate Noah's bday this weekend!! They grow up so fast.
Now it's time for me to start obsessing with yarn too : )
Mady's new haircut is so cute!! And I love those hats! You're doing so good!
Thanks for having us over yesterday, it was fun! Hope Noah had a good birthday!
Post a Comment