On Saturday we had a very ballet day. We had the regular class that morning and then ballet pictures in the afternoon. The picture day was in full recital dress and makeup - so for those of you that are coming to the recital at the end of the month, here is a little preview:
The ballet weekend continued on Sunday morning when Mady wanted to practice some ballet which turned into Noah wanting to get in on the act. He even wore Mady's old ballet shoes. Here is a little video:
Since we had the camera out, the kids and I decided to take some pictures of each other.
Noah took this of me and Mady
Mady took this of me and Noah
And, I took these of them
Hooray for our garden. The kids have had their first taste of peas this year! I love watching them eat green food straight out of the garden. Noah keeps saying "More peas please!" The crops in front are all volunteer tomatoes and cucumbers from last year's garden - the volunteer crops are quickly taking over. The tomatoes look like they are going to bloom soon. I hope we get the purple ones and the yellow cherries - it will be a surprise crop this year!
Josh has been working on the back edge of the yard. He ran water up there and planted more fruit trees, herbs and flowers. He topped it all off with some bark and it is really looking great. It is nice to look out of the kitchen and see pretty things growing. He is getting to be an expert with the drip system and can add a line or drip just about anywhere.
v
1 comment:
Wow, Mady looks beautiful. How exciting for her...and you! The video had me cracking up. Noah is a very graceful twirler :)
Oh and the backyard looks great...I'm impressed Josh!
Post a Comment