Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mady's Ballet Recital

Mady had her first ballet recital today and it was so much fun! It is now completety confirmed that Madelyn does not have stage fright! Grandma Barbara, Grandpa Mel, and Mady's preschool teacher Miss Lisa came for the big event. Miss Lisa even thought to bring flowers. Mady had a special day and ended up with special gifts from grandma and mommy too. I think I will let the pictures speak for themselves. The video is really long, but I just couldn't think of anything to cut, it was just too cute!


The video is about 5 minutes. Mady has her solo somewhere in the middle. They each got to do their emotions dance - the crowd seemed pleased with Mady's choice. Here it is:



Noah was a really good boy and managed to to "sit" through the recital for 2 hours. He was happy to have Grandpa, "pa", there to entertain him. He also got to eat a mini- cupcake and run around the basketball courts near by. He only fell off the bleachers once - but the cupcake was saved and he went back to licking the frosting - priorities!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh!! I'm have a huge grin on right now! Yeah Mady!!

I just love her emotion solo!

Jill said...

Now that was adorable! I can tell Mady likes to spin : )

Noah looks so cute in his muscle shirt!

Anonymous said...

Mady is so great and NO stage fright. I love it. How cute!

Jen