Josh planted a garden this year and it is really growing fast. Early in the season we lost some things to frost, but now we have what we replanted and some volunteers from last years garden. Everyone is enjoying the peas, including Tiva. The kids eat the peas and then we give Tiva the pod. The other day we were heading out back and Noah ran for the door saying "peas, peas!" I think the peas are the only green thing he will eat, not sure what to do after pea season. Hopefully he will have the same enthusiasm for the beans when they come in. We also are expecting a lot of tomatoes and lemon cucumbers, can't wait. Here is a picture of our crops:

The kids love being in the backyard. They love sorting rocks and playing in the garden:



Dad also hung the swing set back up (after the tree cutting). Noah now has his own big boy swing. Noah says "push" and taps his bottom The kids are growing faster than the garden.
Noah is very interested in the potty lately, so we bought him his own potty chair. It is fun to watch Mady teach her brother this new skill. I think we will wait a bit before potty training, but he likes to sit on his chair and say "all done." I took a video of Noah on the big potty, but Josh doesn't think I should post it, so I won't - but it is super cute. He must have said "potty" 20 times, he was so excited to be trying. I guess I will just keep it for the archives.
I am learning to knit, so hopefully by next winter I will have cute little hats for all the cute babies and toddlers in our lives.
2 comments:
Oh he is too much a big boy, potty training! Ykes!
That's so cool they enjoy being outdoors and the peas!
I didn't know you were knitting, can't wait to see some of the stuff.
I hope your trip is going well, when do you come home?
Yum, I can't wait for your home grown veggies to make their way into the office!
Josh is depriving the rest of us the SUPER CUTE video of Noah on the potty! Noah can thank him for that in years to come ; )
Post a Comment