Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Not much to report

We have been staying busy on the weekends, trying to do fun stuff with the kids. Hopefully we will get a camping trip together soon. In the mean time we made another trip to Dillon Beach and had a wonderful time. Mady learned to fly the kite all on her own which was really cool. We also took Tiva, so she had a great time play fetch and meeting other dogs.




Noah was cracking me up - we gave him his first corn on the cobb. He loved it. Sister wanted a corn eating picture taken of her too:

Noah loves hats. He refuses to take them off at times, I think it is a security thing. Below he has a visor on upside down or flipped up, anyway I thought it was so funny. Think we are going to be in trouble - attitude????
Here is a little video of Mady titled: Famous Artist


If the audio quality didn't come through for you, here is the best part of the conversation:

Mady: I am working on outer space... all these are planets
Dad: How do you know they are not comets?
Mady: Because, I go to school

1 comment:

Jill said...

Wow, lots of new pictures AND a video! Yep, Noah is way too cool already with that upside down visor! And I loved the big delay before Mady told Dad "I go to school!" They are too cute!