Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Noah Learned to Ride a Bike!
Noah figured out how to peddle on the bike tonight! He has been trying for a couple of weeks, but tonight he just hopped on and really started riding the bike. He was even steering around the court! I am sure some day he is going to bummed out that he learned to ride a bike on a pink Barbie bike, but today he couldn't have been more proud!
The California Academy of Sciences opened 2 weekends ago. It feels like we have been waiting forever for it to open so we had to go as soon as possible. We skipped the opening weekend and went this last weekend. It really did not disappoint. The kids had so much fun. We spent lots of time at the aquarium, visited the rain forest dome, went under the rain forest aquarium (really neat), and even made it up to the living roof. I am sure we will go back a lot, especially this winter. We were hoping to make it over to the DeYoung Museum but the kids were exhausted by about 1:30 so we just headed home.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so impressed! Look at those little legs go! Yeah, Noah! I can't wait to take Shane to the Academy of Sciences soon. How fun!
Post a Comment