Sunday, November 16, 2008

Noah's Hair Cut

Noah got a long overdue haircut. Josh did it himself with the clippers. It came out kind of short, but the good news is that Noah didn't really fuss about having it done. A few times he said "all done" and "Mady's turn," but other than that he did great with it. Looks like there will be more buzz cuts in his future.

Here is some artwork:


Noah spends a lot of time painting his hands lately and not so much on the paper.

I have been working on some knitted projects for Christmas. I am not going to post most of the gifts because that would ruin the surprise, but I just had to post my latest version of the rainbow hat. I think it came out really nice. I had to crank out a hat since I am have been working so much on scarves which take a really long time. Hats are so easy and quick to make, you get to see the end product much quicker. I am starting to get the hang of scarves, but still don't really have the patience.

I made this super long scarf for myself out of leftover worsted weight cotton. It really did take forever, but I think it came out cute.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Look how happy Noah is with his new big boy haircut! So cute!

I totally agree...scarves take soo much time, but yours turned out beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Love the latest art and knitting projects, and I think Noah's hair looks awesome! He's SO handsome!