Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Jingle Bells and ABCs

Merry Christmas! Mady and Noah both had a rough week last week - they both ended up with ear infections. Mady had her usual asthma symptoms and Noah was actually diagnosed with wheezing (asthma), so he had to start breathing treatments. Needless to say getting Noah to sit still for breathing treatments was not an easy task, but it is working out now. Josh told him he is just like Thomas the train engine with his little puffer. After a few days he is now doing great with it. Both kids are on the mend and will hopefully will be better by Christmas.

I have been off this week and spending pretty relaxing days with the kids. Just hanging out and running errands. I think it was monday when Noah started singing the ABC song non-stop, so I tried to get it on video. Of course Madelyn had to get in on the action too, so here are our videos:

ABC Video


Jingle Bells


Santa Claus


I am feeling pretty prepared for Christmas - I have all the shopping and wrapping done and am just working on the last handmade gift, I am pretty sure I can finish it in time. I didn't get Christmas Cards out this year, but have been trying to get in touch with everyone individually either by phone or email. Maybe next year I will get more into the Christmas Card habit. Thanks to everyone who sent wonderful cards and sorry we didn't return the gesture this year. The kids loved getting all the cards in the mail though and Noah especially loves the ones with Snowmen.

The kids are very excited for Santa to come tonight! Madelyn can't wait and is so excited about all the parties and celebrations to come.

So, Merry Christmas - I will post pictures of the big day (days) soon!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh my goodness...so many things to comment on I don't know where to start!

The kids are soo cute! I love Mady's pigtails and it was very cute of her to adapt her ABC's to go along with Noah. I absolutely LOVED those videos of them singing!

Can you believe this is the first time I've really been on here in over a week?!?