Mady's school had a great Halloween carnival with games and a haunted house. Both of the kids insisted on going in the Haunted House which was kind of scary. Mady liked it but Noah looked a little scared. I asked him if he liked it and he said "yes," but when I asked him if he wanted to go in again he clearly said "no."
After dinner the kids were anxious to go trick-or-treating. My mom came over so she could see the kids go door to door. The kids were doing so great that I thought we could extend our usual loop and take on an extra block. That turned out to be a bad idea since Mady decided to totally poop out when we the farthest from home. So, we basically just walked back and only stopped at a couple house along the way. I guess Mady was tired since she walked to and from her school's carnival, which is about 2 miles round trip.
The good part about getting home early is that they had time for one piece of candy out of their bags! They had so much candy to choose from!
1 comment:
Post a Comment