Tuesday, April 28, 2009

CC Camp Again!?!

So we went to CC Camp again this last weekend! We had some fun but I think we are ready to go some other places for a while. The big highlight was there were a bunch of para sailers camped out there and we got to watch them come off the mountain and land right next to us. The kids loved watching them sail by and land. Here are some pictures and a short video from our trip.








The weekend before last we took a day trip to Dillon Beach and had a great time the weather was perfect. I think when the weather warms up Dillon will be our next camping trip.





I made this knitted bag out of Crystal Palace Taus Yarn. I made the pattern up and then fulled (felted) it by hand. I really like how it came out - now just have to figure out a use for it...


2 comments:

Tania said...

Wow you have been busy! Definitely take a day off this weekend, the bag came out great!

Jill said...

I'm glad I got to see that bag in person...the pictures don't do it justice!

I love the video of them riding. Mady is too cute in all of her gear!